How to Book a Trip?
How to Book a Trip?
Mount toubkal offers you an extensive range of itineraries. In order to help you to select the trek the booking procedure is suggested, we suggest you to go through the following procedure:
- Select your trekking from the menu available in our website, which will open the page with overview and itinerary possibly with other informations too.
- At the bottom of the itinerary you will find a Book Now option. It will take you to booking page: Tell your Friend which will allow you to e-mail the itinerary; and Contact us which will allow you to send your message to us.
- Our itinerary outline includes most of the answers from and to airport. We can provide any type of accommodation as per your request, so please indicate class of hotel or riad you wish us to book if possible name your preferred hotel. If any additional services you require do mention.
- The web page itinerary is a guideline we suggest to help you to plan your trip and can be modified according to available time and requirements.
- If you wish to join our group please contact us.
- Before you confirm the trek you should read and understand what is included and excluded in the cost. If you require additional services which are not included in cost please let us know.
- Please contact us if you are still unclear with the information or require any further information.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before you book the trip; it explains to you the booking timing, the deposit and advance payment requirements and policies and procedures for cancellation, refund and the payment milestones.
- Once you understood the Terms and Conditions
- As soon as we received required advance payment from you we will confirm your trek
- After your advance payment we start processing for organizing your trek.
- After we confirmed your trekking we will require the following documentation from you in order to organize trek or expedition. Official documents required are: your flight details or accommodation address in Marrakech .
- And remember to contact us any time you need any assistance through our network.