- Round-trip Transportation between Imlil and Marrakech.
- English-speaking guide (other languages can be catered for)
- Berber Tea / coffee
- Camel ride
- Mule ride
- Does not include
- Personal expenses
- Pick up from the agreed meeting point in Marrakech city, For customers staying deep in the Medina many riads do not have access by transports so Mount Toubkal driver will park nearby and come to get you.
- You will be dropped off at At your hotel/ Airport, Station or wherever you want in Marrakech, Mount Toubkal driver can call your accommodation to meet you if needed.
- Explore the Valley of Imlil with an expert local guide
- Discover traditional Berber villages and have mint tea with a local Berber family
- See the 13,6665-foot Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa
- Choose to drive, walk, or ride a mule to the Aremd Village, and enjoy a traditional Berber lunch
- Travel up to the Atlas Mountains, and go on a camel ride
- Visit the home of a Berber family to learn more about their culter
FAMILY DAY TRIP TO IMLIL
FAMILY DAY TRIP TO IMLIL & ATLAS MOUNTAINS
A fantastic day trip from Marrakech to the High Atlas Mountains, with the advantage of riding a mule while passing through Berber villages. Each breathtaking is a chance to enjoy the surprising views of the countryside and the Atlas Mountains in every direction. Lunch will be taken in a Berber house and you will notice how they cope up with life.
Escape yourself from the hectic city and drive towards the Atlas Mountains particularly Imlil from where you will start your day trip. Imlil is considered one of the most beautiful places, it is far from Marrakech by 65km (1: 20 mins). It is a superb place to enjoy and fly your mind and immerse yourself into the rural part of Morocco.
What makes Imlil Day trip special?
Here, we need to take into consideration the other trips in mind? Imlil is a less touristic place and not a big attraction to travel agencies, foreigners, and locals. The chance to find a parking spot is available and not bad at all. It is also a peaceful place with the magnificent scenery of the Atlas Mountains and Berber villages. What makes it more special as well is that you will have the assistance of mules that will join you in that day and the big help of your guide who will take to discover the area while explaining Berber culture, with an incredible picture for the memory of a lifetime.
One might ask, what’s the difference between Ourika valley and Imlil day trip, and it is a smart question, so here is your answer: Ourika is a very touristic attraction among travel agencies, foreigners accustomed to Morocco, and locals, you would struggle to find a parking spot in Ourika during hot days and maybe wait in line for each difficult hike which is not that bad after all. Second, The hike in Ourika is relatively short and demands quite some effort since you’re doing it on foot, while in Imlil, you will ride the mules from the village of Imlil up to Aroumd where you’ll have lunch, and our host has guides that will accompany you and guide the mules all the way, this gives you a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the experience, the scenery, the ride, and the discussions and not be exhausted. The mule ride is also a big help for the photography fanatics because you’re not watching each step you take in the rocky road and you can focus on taking some extra pictures. Imlil is also less touristic so it’s quite rare that you encounter other tourists especially during the hike from Imlil to armed except maybe for some professional hikers taking a challenge against the Mount Toubkal.
Saturday’s local market in Asni
If you schedule your day trip to Imlil on Saturday, you will be able to have a tour in Asni town through the local weekly market to join locals of villages who bring their stuff to sell and buy the things they need for the whole week such as vegetables and fruits.
More advantage of having a day trip in Imlil!
While in other places, you’ll have lunch in restaurants whether it’s included or excluded in the price. However, in Imlil, lunch will be taken a house of a local family on a terrace with surprising views of the atlas and the valleys. After lunch, we will continue our day through a different path to Imlil and transported back to Marrakech.
|80€ per person|
|3 to 6||1 day||65€|
|7 to 13||1 day||45€|